At RM Information Security the people you speak to are the people who will deliver the test and provide you with ongoing support. We understand that good security goes far beyond penetration testing, our pragmatic and risk based approach helps resolve our clients’ problems and develop a roadmap for better security.
“RM Information Security’s risk based approach to scoping projects demonstrates their ability to look at the scoping from not only a technical perspective, but truly understanding the Business perspective as well. All through the project life-cycle their communication is clear, insightful and prompt. At the end of a project there is no doubt about the risk and where the project team should focus efforts”
- Communication: A founding principle of RM Information Security is “great communication” we place great emphasis on interacting with our clients throughout each penetration testing engagement and beyond.
- Flexibility: Typically, daily calls or emails about progress and plans enable us to guide and amend complex penetration testing engagements to deliver focussed results that are of great value to your business. This approach also helps you gain an understanding of the issues in real time and mitigate critical findings swiftly.
- Experience: A penetration test is often only as good as the consultant delivering the project. Working with a thorough methodology backed up by strong industry experience enables us to provide clients with accurate vulnerability identification. We often assess systems that have been pentested frequently by other companies and find vulnerability classes that have been previously missed.
- Clear Reporting: We take great pride in understanding our clients’ requirements and needs. Our reporting is designed to be accessible to a variety of audiences within your business, presented clearly and unambiguously.
- Impartial advice: RM Information Security are privately owned and do not have strategic relationships with technology vendors. The advice we provide you with is “independent”, appropriate and not driven by profit.
- Hands on approach: Penetration testing is a broad term that covers a number of disciplines from vulnerability scanning through to high skilled manual exploit development. RM Information Security deliver hands on assignments using cutting edge techniques that mimic the actions of a skilled attacker. This ensures your report is free of “false positives” and goes well beyond vulnerability scanning.
- Trusted Advisor: Our ability to communicate with audiences from the executive board level right through to developers, network technicians and third party providers forms the basis of a strong ongoing relationship. Our ambition with all clients is to become your trusted security advisor.
Mark has worked in IT since 1998, and in IT security and penetration testing since 2004. Mark’s wide range of experience, driven from a corporate delivery background ensures that the service he provides is thorough, business focused and delivers real actionable findings.
Mark’s previous roles include:
- Senior Penetration Tester at a CREST and CHECK certified company.
- Divisional Head of IT Security at a FTSE 100 company systems integrator, responsible for locations globally.
- IT Security Manager at a large call centre outsourcer
- IT Security Compliance and Assurance Manager for a significant financial institution
- Technical roles including; Senior Security Unix Analyst, Senior Systems Management Infrastructure Developer and Mainframe Operator.
Robert has worked in technology sales and marketing since 1998, and like Mark in IT security and penetration testing since 2004. Robert has consistently built strong relationships with customers and is committed to their success.
Robert’s previous roles include:
- Business Manager at a CREST and CHECK certified company.
- Head of Internal Sales at a large global assurance business, responsible for penetration testing and information security consultancy.
- Commercial roles including, Operations Director, Key Account Manager, Internal Account Manager, Business Development Manager.
Penetration Testing Services
Get in Touch – We’re All Ears!
At RM Information Security we love to chat. Reach out to us however you feel most comfortable. We can’t wait to hear from you.
📞 Give Us a Ring:
Eager to chat? So are we! Call us directly at +44 0161 825 7 939
📧 Drop Us a Line:
More of an email person? We get it. Shoot us an email at email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you pronto!
📍 Visit Our Headquarters:
Feel like having a face-to-face? You’re always welcome at our cozy office nestled in the heart of Manchester’s tech scene. Here’s where you can find us:
Manchester Technology Centre
We’re looking forward to connecting with you!