At RM Information Security we understand that the true value of penetration testing is not realised until the pentest is complete and the triage / remediation begins. This is where our experience and communication skills play a vital role in supporting your business to implement improvements.
Some of the ways we help are:
- Trusted Advisor
Our consultation service is designed specifically to help you, in any way that we can to understand the findings and implement appropriate fixes after penetration testing.
- This can be with a variety of audiences depending on who needs to be involved to make the fixes happen, including management, technical teams, suppliers, vendors etc.
- We can communicate by any preferred method such as calls, screen sharing, email etc.
- A separate benefit of post-test dialogue is that we often see this grow into ongoing knowledge sharing and support for technical teams and developers who will typically use us as a sounding board for potential fixes they are looking to deploy.
Once the testing is complete and the remedial actions have been dealt with, business as usual resumes. We often find at this stage our communication continues and we become more of a trusted advisor that can be approached as a sounding board for a range of topics such as:
- General security initiatives and ideas
- Proposed architecture for new projects
- Suggested further testing or consultancy projects
- Changing working practices and policy
- Developing a roadmap for security improvements